Shop Small is a movement encouraging people to shop at small businesses; millions of individuals, businesses, and communities have embraced it nationwide. As a valued local customer you are a key part in helping small businesses thrive. By shopping or dining at small businesses throughout the year, you’re showing your support for the small businesses in your neighborhood in the community you call home.
Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses across the country. Founded by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
The first-ever Small Business Saturday took place on Nov 27, 2010. It was created to encourage people across the country to support small, local businesses.
Shop at Barkley’s on Small Business Saturday. Get $5 in Barkley’s Bucks for every $30 spent on Toys and Treats (there is no limit to how many you may receive).
Here are a few of the great offers available that day:
- RC Collars and leashes – Buy 1 get 1 50% off (lower priced item)
- All beds and crate pads – 20% to 50% off
- Stella & Chewy’s Dog and Cat Food – 20% Off
- Weruva Cat and Dog Food – Buy 5 get 1 Free
- Spend $25 on Fromm pet food and receive a free 4# bag of Fromm Hasen Duckenpfeffer ($14.95 value)
- Spend $25 on Merrick dog food and receive a free bag of Merrick treats valued at $6.95
- Up to 3 Free 12 oz trial-size bags of Orijen and Acana dog and cat food with purchase of 4.4# to 28.6# bags (up to $15 value)
- Spend $15 on Zuke’s dog treats get a free bag of Zuke’s Genuine Jerky Treats valued at $9.95
- Plus some unadvertised, in-store specials
PLUS – there will be drawings for gift baskets. Drawings will take place on Saturday the 28th, at 12-noon, 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM. No purchase is necessary to enter and you do not need to be present to win.
Barkley’s Bucks may be redeemed like cash, throughout the month of December 2015.