Calming for Medium and Large Dogs helps alleviate stress related behavior problems without affecting your dog’s personality or energy level.
When dogs cannot adapt to stress, it can lead to anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, excess barking, abnormal urine marking, trembling or shivering, and destructive or aggressive behavior. Calming is an advanced formula that contains a combination of ingredients not found in other calming formulas, such as L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand), and Thiamine (Vitamin B1), all of which support neurotransmitter balance and relaxation to address stress-related behavior. L-Theanine is known to support dopamine and GABA balance, while Thiamine supports normal disposition and a healthy appetite.
Calming for Medium and Large Dogs is available in a delicious chew that dogs love, and it is recommended for daily use or as needed.
Directions for Use:
For dogs 26-50 lbs: 1 chew daily.
For dogs 51-100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
For dogs over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily.
During times of increased stress: It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – 62.5 mg
L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand – 21.12 mg
Colostrum Calming Complex – 10.56 mg
• Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor,
• citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary
• extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
• If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• For use in dogs only.
• For animal use only.
• Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Here is a short video by Pet Natural’s